Legal Notice & Terms of Service
Article 1: WEBSITE CONTENT UTILISATION
Article 2: LEGAL NOTICE
1. Site Publisher: The website accessible at www.sotexpro.fr is owned and operated by the company identified below:
510 route de Montchal - 42360 Panissières FRANCE
Tél. 04 77 27 60 60
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
SAS au capital de 960 000 €
RCS Saint Etienne B 887 350 395
APE/NAF 1320 Z
N° intracommunautaire : FR 75 887 350 395
Website content director, publishing director, and head of personal data processing: Mr. Granjard
Visitors to our website are request to send us their written correspondance to the physical or electronic address specified above.
2. Hosting, referencing, and website creation: The web host is the company identified below:
2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Coordonnées téléphoniques : +33 9 72 10 10 07
Article 3 : COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The texts, drawings, programs, photographs, slogans, logos, trademarks, intellectual works of any kind, databases, etc., shown on www.sotexpro.fr website are the sole property of Sotexpro and is protected by the provisions of the French Code of Intellectual Property. Outside France, these benefits include the protection of copyright in all states signatory to the Berne Convention, and international conventions on the rights of patents trademarks and designs.
2. With respect to material protected by copyright in France (text, photographs, software, etc.), any reproduction, modification, adaptation, distribution and / or translation of an arbitrary site elements www.sotexpro.fr, in whole or in part, in any medium whatsoever (digital, paper, etc.) is prohibited without the express consent of the company Sotexpro. Any use not expressly permitted is a violation of copyright and infringement under Articles L335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property. It also constitutes an act of unfair competition under Article 1382 of the Civil Code and a violation of image rights and / or personality rights under Article 9 of the Code. Sotexpro will therefore initiate legal proceedings in civil and / or criminal proceedings against any person who would not have respected this prohibition.
Article 4 : Personal Data
1. During his visit to the drapilux.com website and/or as part of his contractual use of the services, the user may be asked to enter personal data concerning him (surname, first name, company, e-mail and other optional additional information depending on the services used). For the use of the fabric library in particular, the tool requires the retention of certain data such as page views, search criteria, contact data for the duration of the service provided. Sotexpro is responsible for the processing of this data intended to enable the performance of user services.
2. In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), the data collected is intended solely for Sotexpro (and its technical subcontractors), for the purpose of executing the commands and functions activated by the user (except user agreement). These data are kept only for the duration of the use of the service and until its term or the termination of the user's account, duration increased by the legal deadlines relating to the proof of the contracts, and within the framework of our operations. Commercial prospecting up to a maximum period of 3 years at the end of which they are definitively erased, except in the event of opposition, request for erasure or new registration of the user.
3.Users have the rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation and portability of their personal data, as well as the rights to object to any processing and to revoke any consent previously granted in the context of their use of the services (subject to the data necessary for the performance of the services), and may exercise them by contacting:
510 route de Montchal 42360 Panissières, FRANCE
or by email at email@example.com
4. Sotexpro does not carry out any cross-border transfer of the personal data thus collected, which is hosted exclusively in France. Sotexpro does not make any automated decision based on the personal data collected.
5. Sotexpro undertakes to implement the technical and organizational measures necessary to protect users personal data against any form of damage, loss, misappropriation, intrusion, disclosure, alteration or destruction. As a security measure, the information appearing on users. Sotexpro accounts is protected by an encrypted personal password and therefore inaccessible to our teams.
6. Sotexpro is committed to protecting the privacy of its users by respecting the regulations in force in this regard. Sotexpro does not share or disclose users' personal data under any circumstances without their explicit prior authorization, except in the event that Sotexpro is required to do so by a judicial authority or by law.
1. The use of certain Fabric library services requires the creation of a user account.
2. When creating the account, the user must accept these general conditions of use to access the service.
3. When creating the account, the user thus agrees to transmit his data to our sales department for possible connection.
4. When creating the account, the user thus accepts the activation of a “tracking” tool allowing Sotexpro to know the behavior of the user (pages consulted, records saved or downloaded, date of last connection to the service ) in order to allow the sales department to better meet the user's needs. This “tracking” tool only works on the “Fabric library” part of the sotexpro.fr and drapilux.com websites.
5. All the data collected is subject to the same rules of protection relating to personal data mentioned in article 4.